Sunday, October 11, 2015

Where oh where have you been???

I have not been too far away, but yet so far away that I can't put it all in this post.

For the past several weeks I have the worst set-back with my health.  I was constantly sick, not able to keep any food in my system and the pain in my body from RA inflammation was not helpful. 

I will be trying to get back on track with art making. "My life feels like a test, I didn't study for."  I only drew two drawings...

 

 


 So since, I did not feel well, for over a month, I had energy for crochet because it consisted of laying on the sofa with little focus.  I have been trying to finish this blanket for the past 5 years!  yes 5 years.  Every time I would start it, something in life disrupted me.  So my goal this year is to "finish what I started." (something my mom would always tell me.)

Luna the cat, loves this blanket, actually she loves the yarn more than anything.  



 
I am planning to make Christmas cards this year...It will be a surprise in a post in the next few months.
 
until then,
"The best is yet to come."
 
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to read you were unwell. I was sick all last week as well, keeping no food in, so I know how tired you must feel now.

    ReplyDelete