Friday, March 27, 2015

Eyes Wide Open

Drawing is a way to explore thoughts that words cannot describe. I have many words to say, unfortunately no one to share those words with. So I think alot, too much in fact.  I have been feeling lonely but not lonely in the way where I need someone and anyone around to fill the void. This lonely is desolate. I am frozen from life. I have no idea what I want anymore.  I need to abandon this feeling and strip away the old worn out thoughts, but I feel frozen.
This drawing surprises me, because it is not frozen, desolate or lonely. There is energy, growth and movement all of which I feel has been frozen.
There is an openness and calm sensation. Perhaps I am opening those frozen thoughts and letting them go. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I find it fascinating that your art is somehow ahead of your emotions.

    ReplyDelete