Sunday, January 10, 2016

Dreaming A Little Dream

 
 
As an artist we look for the "right" the "perfect" places, feelings and situations to explore.  I was thinking about a dream that I had but somehow through life's ups and downs, I ignored it.  My dream is to have a small house, whether a bungalow or cottage in the forest.  (kinda like Snowwhite)
 
Snow White cottages illustrations | ... Disney's Sketch Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1st edition, 1938
 
 
The house would be tucked away, where a person must be in such a solitude state to only stumble on this house.
 
“Make a wish into the well that's all you have to do. And if you hear it echoing, your wish will soon come true.” Snow White:
 
To be in my own world and discover nature differently than I do now.
 
# 15 Snow White / 16 Disney Princesses Ranked By Intelligence (via BuzzFeed):
 
To talk to my nature friends, even though I already do.  But wouldn't that be cool to have them sitting this close as Snow white did?
 
 
So, as I was dreaming, I painted what this house would look like, using watercolor paints. 
 
 





 Now would my ending of this dream have Prince Charming carry me away and fall madly in love with me?

The Most Memorable Movie Princesses: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves's Snow White http://news.instyle.com/photo-gallery/?postgallery=114355#:
 
To be determined.

1 comment:

  1. Your watercolour painting looks like it comes straight from a dream. Now about Prince Charming, remember the fairy tales never tell us how the mariage turns...

    ReplyDelete