Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Wear My Heart on My Sleeve

"Start each day with a grateful heart."
 
I admit it, I wear my heart on my sleeve.  I love hearts, mostly because it reminds me of some little sewings my mom taught me. But because I love, I seek love and I want to give love, even when it may not be received, and even if I will be left with pain and a broken heart. 
 
So tonight, I'm going to share art with hearts. And a sneak at the zentangle hearts I'm drawing. 
I sewed this when I was probably 9 yrs old. My mom introduced me to cross stitch at a young age. I never stopped sewing.
 
 
 
Another sewing that my mom taught me.
 
 
 
 Made this in elementary school
 
 
this was collected from my aunt's house. There is a rose on top of it.
 
 
 
little heart that I put some of my earrings in
 
 
 
 If I could buy more jewelry, it would be heart jewelry.  Although, I'm waiting for that diamond heart necklace! 
 
 
  
Here are the Zentangle hearts.
 
 
 
 
 
"Your feet will take you where your heart is."  Irish Proverb
 
Where is your heart at? 
 
My heart is full of love, eager to share everyday, of course on my sleeve.
 
Love and make art
 
Caroline

1 comment: