Thursday, November 20, 2014

Live Your Dreams

Tonight I am again sitting on my sofa trying to stay warm, I'm dreaming of ways to turn my bedroom into a Dream Art Studio. With pinterest anything can be done! Here are some inspirations that I dream about...

Leave it to artists to have color on the ceiling. 

Nostalgic

I will find someone to build a shelf like this. Perfect to store all my drawing papers

This appears to be an active studio. 

Plants in an art studio.  Well at least my bedroom studio has that! 

Live your dreams, discover your purpose...
most of the time I believe my dream is to be an artist and my purpose is to help others with their hardships.  That's why I found art therapy to study.  I'll tell you all about that in the next post. 

Love and make art
Caroline

1 comment: