Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dream Studio

My dream is to have an art studio. 

This has been my dream since I was young. I dream of teaching art to children in a small business art studio and to use my degree in art therapy to help children who need encouragement for a positive life.

The studio in my townhouse is in a bedroom. I am trying to find ways to decorate it for a tranquil studio.  Until then...here are my inspirational photos.

love everything in this studio
WINDOWS!  I can't say anything else! Except you had me at windows. 
Love the organization. 

I definitely can do this. Not sure if I am tool equipped for this project!?!

Can't you see me in here?! 


And this is my reality. 
I'm planning to get a table to work on. But I can't find what I'm looking for. I'll find it. 
And I'm going to find an area rug to put under my table. Need that table first!  
My dream will come true! I know it will.

 You want to see the big painting more closely?...
You will have to wait! An artist never shows a painting unless it's completed.  You are lucky to get a sneak. 

Love and make art
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment